Analyst – Financial and Database Mgmt
|Benefits:||Medical, Dental, Vision and Life, 401K co match plus PTO|
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
|Description:||For 75 years, CARR Business Systems has been a leading office system dealer-selling, leasing and servicing a wide spectrum of office equipment, including copiers, faxes, printers, multi functional devices and software applications. For the past two years, we were voted among Office Dealer magazine’s “Elite” dealers; but we’re much more than an equipment provider - we partner with clients to develop custom solutions for their office productivity needs and keep them up-to-date in the rapidly evolving world of office technology. We also install and maintain data networks to keep businesses at the top of their game. Our goal is to be THE one-stop source for the newest office equipment technology – technology that is backed by programs, systems and guarantees designed to help business be more efficient and profitable.|
We were recently acquired by Xerox (4/1/07) and are a wholly owned subsidiary of Xerox.
|Duties:||• Major Responsibilities:|
• Create Quarterly Review packets for Sales as needed which includes but is not limited to usage histories, equipment and print profiles, analytical review, dashboard, and industry data.
• Analyze customer histories and current customer’s requirements and translate to reportable format for Sales presentations
• Ad hoc financial projects as needed.
• Manage the integrity of Carr’s sales database with goals of providing the most accurate information to all staff and maintaining the security of the data.
• Utilize the data in the sales database to identify sales opportunities, which will result in increased revenue.
1) Update and maintain Carr’s sales database, specifically:
 Assign customers and prospects to the appropriate sales representative.
 Maintain and distributing geographic sales territories.
 Monitor the flow of data from OMD to Soaring and alerting the proper party if there is a discrepancy.
 Create and delete user profiles.
2) Investigate the sales database in order to identify sales opportunities by geographic area and industry.
3) Distribute sales leads to the proper personnel and follow-up on the progress made with each lead.
4) Generate ad hoc reports using Soaring and OMD for use by management.
5) Develop, revise, test and implement procedures and guidelines necessary to effectively administer the database environment.
|Qualifications:||• Skills/Education Required:|
 Solid Excel, Access and financial reporting background
 VBA, SQL
 Bachelor’s degree in relevant field
 5 years’ experience as analyst with database management
 Strong verbal, written and interpersonal skills
 Be forward thinking, to envision better ways to create efficiencies and provide value-add to internal and external customers
 Be security-minded, to ensure the integrity of internal data.
 Must have strong ethics and work as an effective, collaborative team member.
This job is no longer active. Please click here to see current job listings.